Start a new topic

Internet Access Down at Hahne Building

Internet access is down in my apartment at the Hahne building.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

4 people have this problem

Yes, my apartment too.

3 people like this
My apartment as well. No internet connection. Can someone please look at this issue.

2 people like this
What happened to the process for submitting tickets? We used to be able to communicate problems directly but now there only seems to be this forum.

2 people like this
Yep, my building in the Ironbound section as well. Support page was down for a while.

1 person likes this

No internet connection at my apartment as well in Hahne building. Can someone please look at this issue.

1 person likes this

Peter, I was able to submit a ticket.  Are you signed in?  At the top right of the page, I'm able to open a new ticket.  

Ah, it was not showing up on my phone. I had to use my phone as a hotspot to open my computer and be able to see it. I submitted a ticket just now, too. Thank you for pointing that out.
I received this response to my ticket: The city of Newark is experiencing a wide spread fiber outage. We expect this to be resolved in the next couple of hours. Thank you.

1 person likes this
Wifi back up in my building. Check yours!

1 person likes this

Doesn't seem to be back yet for me in Hahne building.

I finally got through to someone on their support phone line.  They said everything is coming back online within the next 20 minutes.  Hope so :)

1 person likes this
Any idea what has taken so long at Hahne? It seems like it’s been back in other buildings. Hope we have good news soon too.

2 people like this
Any updates on this outage ?

1 person likes this
I tried calling support but it seems like they’re closed for today. Not sure if they still have folks working on site this late. Anyone able to get through to Hahne management for updates?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment